Well, the title says it mostly. As for the numbers – well, they’re slightly better than last week thanks to some Labor Day weekend activity.
+293 words written.
Days writing: 2 out of 7.
Days revising: 3 out of 7 for 120 total minutes.
Daily Writing Goals Met (500+ words or 30 minutes of revisions): 4 out of 7 days.
And there you have it.
A few thoughts.
- Right now I haven’t heard much about the progress behind the publishing of The Holy Fool. I know that I’ll have to call up for a progress report on that soon; with all of the things I’ve been doing getting ready for school, that’s not been on my mind. Or, maybe it has.
- Call what I’m doing with my current WIP The American Nine revision 2.5. I’m polishing up some last minute things before considering a more serious revision.
- There are two rough drafts of other projects on deck for me right now, and I’ve been debating whether to go forward on them for at least a month. I might just try to dive into one and the other and see what happens.
- I was going to write a piece mid-week last week about something that happened to me regarding a project that I decided to pull the ejection lever on. That didn’t happen, but I’m thinking that it is actually going to prompt not one but two Writer’s Biography pieces. You’ll see at least one this week.
- As for tonight, dinner with friends, a little planning for the next week at school, and getting some social media posts for the Twitter and Facebook pages. Glad I’ve been saving up some good material on writing I’ve come across.
That’s it for now; I’ll write more later.