Right, on with it.
Despite my slight self-handicapping, a slight hiccup regarding my writing space, and the Easter weekend, I wound up having… not a bad writing week? And maybe one of the better writing weekends that I’ve had for a while, despite not typing anything during Easter Sunday. Anyway, I’m going to keep up with my new routine and see if that doesn’t have repeat results%.
I’m also happy that I wrote some blogs, even though they were sort of first-person-heavy, but I think some people might have gotten something out of it? Anyway.
My plan for the next few nights:
- Write, no matter what it is or what type of quality results.
- Somehow complete this review regarding Wheel of Time that only I think I probably care about all things considered.
- Again, at this point quality is not the primary concern, completion is.
- This is more a point of pride at this moment than anything else.
- Maybe, possibly, fool around with Substack and see what sort of information I can find out about writing there.
- It could be an interesting idea where I would build a small side living with writing.
- I have a long way to go before I get things going there.
- It would not take the place of this site. Somehow, I would crosspost somehow.
- Start thinking of a gameplan of how I’m going to use all this free time from mid-May of this year to mid-August. I don’t want to waste it like I did last year.
- Keep up the writing pace. At least that’s working for now. Even with the lighter numbers, I was still on pace for this week, both in total words and the percentage of days I met my quota.
Anyway, here’s last week’s numbers. Hope your Easter/Passover/whatever season worked out for you.
Writing statistics for the week ending 4.16.2022:
+4,229 words written.
Days writing: 5 of 7.
Days revising/planning: 0 of 7 for 0 total minutes.
Daily Writing Goals Met (500+ words or 30 minutes of planning/revisions): 5 of 7 days.
% – I’m not getting into what the routine change is. Honestly, it’s so mundane that it would hardly qualify as good advice for anyone. Some things I’d prefer to keep to myself.