Again a slow week. Nothing you haven’t heard before. Nothing to be excited about numbers-wise or in any other context.
+707 words written.
Days writing: 1 of 7.
Days revising: 2 of 7 for 60 total minutes.
Daily Writing Goals Met (500+ words or 30 minutes of revisions): 3 of 7 days.
This month might be a wash as far as writing goes, although I’m not ready to throw in the towel just yet. If you’ve ever been a teacher, or if you haven’t suppressed that time in your life when you went to school, you probably get why the last few weeks of the year becomes more of an endurance test than anything else.
I hate to say it, but I am not confident that this week will be better for the writing. I’ll be pretty busy with meetings this week, and some last minute stuff there, and some stuff on the home front that needs to be taken care of (I’ll get more into that later.).
- Project A: You’ve heard it already, nothing new for now except for some odd tinkering.
- Project B: Haven’t done anything on this for four weeks.
- Project C: Finished that one poem I talked about last week; otherwise, not much else.
The projected deadlines for those projects (an attempt by me to keep myself accountable for all of this).
- Project A, begin querying agents and publishers: Sometime in early-mid summer 2019.
- Project B, finish major redrafting of the rough draft (more of a second rough draft rather than a more focused revision): End of summer 2019.
- Project C, finishing creating rough draft poems: End of 2019.
This next time I’ll get this writing journal out on time. 😀