Well, things are still not as good and productive as I want them to be, but my productivity is slowly crawling up – definitely an improvement over the past week. So, maybe I’ll avoid looking like a jerk.
As you might tell from previous posts, I take my data and productivity numbers very seriously. I believe it’s one of the reasons why I’ve managed to actually get back into writing after many years of just sitting around and saying I was a writer and doing nothing about it. So, any improvement on numbers is a great thing.\
Speaking of which, here are the numbers for last week:
+674 words written.
Days writing: 2 of 7.
Days revising/planning: 6 of 7 for 300 total minutes.
Daily Writing Goals Met (500+ words or 30 minutes of planning/revisions): 6 of 7 days.
Better than last week, but I want to and need to improve.
So, a quick word on the projects I am currently working on. (Go here if you want to find out details on them and when I am hoping to get them done.)
- Project A: Continuing another revision on this. Soon I should be ready for a proofread edit. I am just barely beginning to research possible agents and publishers.
- Project B: Nothing for weeks. I plan to make progress on it this week.
- Project C: Found a lost poem in my notebooks I plan to transcribe. Barely beginning researching possible outlets for some of my poetry. I’m thinking local outlets if possible, maybe concentrating on Iowa authors.
- Project F: Not too much, but I am playing around with Wonderdraft and I think I have a good starting model of my fantasy world. I’ll play around with that for a while if I feel stuck on anything else.
- Project S: I think I’m almost finished, but I’m sort of reluctant to have it completed. I think that I would post it here in sections, because I’m obviously not monetizing it. This was more of a therapy for me than anything else. I might post the first part of it right away just to motivate me to wrap it up.
That’s it for now – I’m sorry this was so late tonight. I’ll try to do better next week, as always.